Donald G. Grant, P.S.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Business, Corporate and Commercial
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
1975 - Pacific Union College, B.A. in Theology & English
1983 - Walla Walla University, B.S. cum laude, Nursing
1985 - Northwestern School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
Mr. Grant also worked as a registered nurse at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon, for approximately 20 years prior to and concurrently with his practice of law until the year 2000. He has been engaged in the private practice of law in Clark County, Washington, since 1985.